We adhere to The Golden Rule. We appreciate your participation in the comments section of our blog, however, we reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments.
We do not, however, edit comments.
By commenting on our blog, you are giving us your implied permission to reuse, republish, refer to and otherwise use your words in any format or medium.
Here are some other things to consider when commenting on our blog:
1. Be kind. The Golden Rule applies here. We are looking for comments on content or issues, not individuals.
2. Be transparent. We don't appreciate anonymous comments, however, will allow them if they follow The Golden Rule as we understand there are some valid reasons for maintaining anonymity.
3. Be truthful. We work hard to check our facts and tell you what we believe to be true. We ask that you do the same.
4. Don't spam. If you come to our blog to promote your company, service or product, chances are we will remove the post unless it is relevant to the conversation and done so in a non-commercial fashion.
5. Add value. While we know that value is in the eye of the beholder, we hope that you contribute comments in the spirit of elevating this blog to higher levels of discourse and to provide information useful to the community at large.
6. Link appropriately. Please confine the links in your blog comment to appropriate, relevant sites.
We consider our blog to be like our backyard.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave or block you from our blog if you are unable to “play nice.” We will always provide a reason if we delete a comment or block someone – as long as they provide their correct email address. And we will be open to valued members of our blog community as to why we do what we do.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.