This week’s blog post will share more Quick Books Tips to help manage your business records more efficiently. Please share your tips on our Wyoming Entrepreneur Facebook page or contact me at email@example.com and I will post for you.
1. Export Quick Books Reports to Excel spreadsheets in order to manipulate and format data into “what if” scenarios.
2. QuickBooks uses “right-click” menus in the program to save time. An example would be to highlight an entry in your Chart of Accounts and right click to perform a multitude of tasks. You don’t need to always go to the toolbar menu.
3. Do you have a PayPal Account? It should be set up like a bank account and reconciled each month. Money transfers from PayPal to your bank are just like any other bank transfer.
4. Use “Ask My Accountant” in QuickBooks. This is an excellent place to put transactions you have questions or need to research.
5. Using Quick Books memorized transactions saves you time. You can use memorize reoccurring transactions to automatically enter invoices, payables, deposits and checks which reoccur.